Crunchy Potato Bites.
You can have Crunchy Potato Bites using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Potato Bites
- You need 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of plus 1/2 cup mayonnaise, divided.
- You need 2 of large potatoes or 2 cups mashed cooked potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of finely chopped ham.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of prepared yellow mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of crushed cornflakes.
Crunchy Potato Bites step by step
- For sauce, combine dijon mustard, honey, & 2 tbsp mayonnaise in small bowl & mix well. Chill, covered, to allow flavors to blend, about 2 hrs..
- For potato balls, peel the potatoes & cut into chunks. Combine potatoes with enough water to cover in medium pot. Bring to a boil. Boil until easily pierced with a fork, but not mushy, about 20 minutes. Drain well..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking sheets..
- Mash potatoes in a medium bowl with a masher. Stir in ham, Swiss, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, milk, onion powder, egg, yellow mustard, salt, & pepper. Mix well..
- Shape the potato mixture into 1 inch balls. Roll the balls in crushed cornflakes. Arrange the balls 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets..
- Bake until browned, about 30 minutes. Serve with sauce..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.