Carolina style slow cooker pulled pork.
You can cook Carolina style slow cooker pulled pork using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carolina style slow cooker pulled pork
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of pork shoulder or Boston butt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke.
Carolina style slow cooker pulled pork step by step
- Trim off any large excessive fat pieces from the pork rub the pork with the dry rub on all sides. Place into slow cooker..
- Stir together the apple cider vinegar, worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke in a small bowl, then pour over the pork in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 8 hours until tender.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with forks. Spread pork over a large baking sheet lined with foil. Pour the remaining juice from slow cooker over meat.
- Broil for 5 minutes to get the crispy pieces of pork (optional).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.