Philly cheese steak.
You can have Philly cheese steak using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak
- Prepare 1 lb of Thin sliced bottom roast Beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Jalapenos.
- You need 1 of hoagie rolls.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Seasonings of your choice.
Philly cheese steak step by step
- In one skillet on medium-high add your bell peppers, onions,slice beef, olive oil and seasoning and cook.
- When meat is almost done grab hoagie rolls spread butter on inside and put in another skillet on medium to toast your bread.
- When bread is toasted remove from skillet then add mushrooms and jalapenos to the skillet.
- While mushrooms and jalapenos saute add mayonnaise to your rolls.
- Grab meat out the skillet and place them in your hoagie rolls.
- There will be a few bell peppers and onions left in the skillet add them to the skillet with the mushrooms and jalapenos and mix.
- Put mixture on top of the meat and shred cheese on top of sandwich and enjoy.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.