Philly Steak Wraps.
You can have Philly Steak Wraps using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Steak Wraps
- Prepare 2 packages of (9 oz each) deli thin sliced roast beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 2 can of mushrooms.
- You need 1 packages of flat out wraps.
- Prepare 1 of provolone cheese, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of butter, oil or coconut oil for sautéing.
- You need 1/4 cup of A1.
Philly Steak Wraps instructions
- Place butter, oil or coconut oil in pan. (Your choice to use what you like to saute with.).
- Add sliced onions and mushrooms to pan. Sauté until onions are soft and mushrooms have browned..
- Slice roast beef into bite size strips..
- Add roast beef to frying pan. Heat thoroughly and stir frequently..
- Stir in A1sauce. Turn heat down to simmer. Stir frequently..
- Place flat out wrap on a plate. Top with provolone cheese and then a serving of meat mixture..
- Fold wrap and enjoy..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.