You can have Crunchy Coleslaw using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Coleslaw
- You need 1/2 of the head of a green cabbage, thinly shredded.
- You need 1/4 of the head of a red cabbage, thinly shredded.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, peeled and julienned or grated.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of celery seeds (optional).
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Crunchy Coleslaw step by step
- Toss the shredded cabbage and the julienned (or grated) carrot together in a large bowl and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayo, apple cider vinegar, sugar, celery seeds (if using), salt and pepper to make the dressing..
- Once the dressing is well blended, pour it on top of the cabbage mixture, then use a wooden spoon to mix it all together..
- Cover and chill in the fridge until ready to serve..
- This will keep for 3 or so days refrigerated, but it is best eaten on the day it is made..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.