Roasted Pork Boston Butt with Beer.
You can cook Roasted Pork Boston Butt with Beer using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Pork Boston Butt with Beer
- You need 2 Pounds of Pork Boston Butt.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Whole Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Sweet Potato.
- Prepare 1 Can of Stout Beer.
- You need 7 Oz. of Dijon Mustard (Can replace it with regular).
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Rosmery Branches.
- It’s 2 Oz. of Oregano.
- It’s To Taste of Olive Oil.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Pepper.
Roasted Pork Boston Butt with Beer instructions
- Wash the Pork Boston Butt with plenty of water and place it over a baking tray..
- Peel the Garlic and cut the cloves in halves..
- Insert a thin knife in the meat to make thick cuts as shown in the picture. Perform liitle screw-like movements to get this done..
- Insert the Garlic in the cuts you previously made..
- Cover with Olive Oil and rub..
- Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste and rub..
- Add the oregano, the paprika and rub..
- Place the Pork Boston Butt on the grill at high heat for 5 min on each side. This will seal the meat and help keeping it juicy..
- Cut the Potatoes and Sweet Potato and place them on the tray surrounding the Pork. Then pour the beer on top it all and add the Rosemery branches..
- Cover the Pork Boston Butt with plenty of mustard. Be generous!.
- Cover the tray with aluminium foil. Then, place it on the grill at medium heat for at least an hour..
- After this the Pork will be done. If your grill has a hood, you can smoke it! Put your favorite smoking wood on the fire and close the hood leaving some space for the smoke to go out. 10 min should be enough..
- Now your Boston Butt is done!.
- Cut it, serve it and enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.