You can cook Buttery Tower using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttery Tower
- It’s 3 slices of Jewish Rye bread.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter softened.
- Prepare 3 slice of beef pastrami luncheon meat.
- It’s 3 slices of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 10 slices of Genoa Salami luncheon meat.
- It’s 1 of vine ripened tomato.
- It’s As needed of iceburg lettuce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 10 slices of kosher hamburger dill pickle chips.
- You need of To taste salt.
- Prepare of To taste ground black pepper.
- Prepare of To taste sub sandwich deli dressing.
- It’s 3 slices of aged Swiss cheese.
Buttery Tower instructions
- Melt some of the butter in the pan spread enough on each slice of bread and fry in pan till toasted. Set aside..
- Shred the lettuce how you like it. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard. Slice tomatoes thin..
- Split the cheese in half tip to tip. Add mayo mustard mix to the toasted bread. Then add the meats and cheese..
- Add the pickles, lettuce, tomato, salt, and pepper. Get the deli dressing and shake it up to mix it..
- Add the dressing and stack the sandwich. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.