You can cook Zucchini tartlets using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini tartlets
- It’s 100 g of butter.
- It’s 150 g of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of slim zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of cream cheese (eg. Philadelphia).
- It’s 1 of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 4 spoons of olive oil.
Zucchini tartlets instructions
- Make the dough using the first 4 ingredients (butter, flour, egg and salt). Roll, cut into circles and put into the casts. Bake for about 15 minutes in 180C..
- Prepare the paste using cream cheese and yoghurt, add some spices to taste (garlic, parsley etc). Put one spoon of it into each tartlet..
- Cut the zucchini into very thin half-slices. Put them into some olive oil and salt for about 20 minutes..
- Roll the first one and stick into the paste in the middle of the tartlet. Put another ones around it to form a rose..
- Bake for 25 minutes in 190C..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.