Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker.
You can cook Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker
- It’s 6 of # Boston Butt or any size, just remember it's 1 to 1 1/2 hours per pound smoke time.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Meatheads Memphis Dust, found in my recipes.
- Prepare of Hickory, Pecan, Cherry, or other fragrant woods.
- Prepare of Kaiser roll, hamburger bun, or the homemade hamburger buns found in my recipes.
- You need of KFC coleslaw-in my recipes.
- You need of Eastern Carolina BBQ sauce-in my recipes.
Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker instructions
- Remove any excess fat if desired..
- Light sprinkle some Kosher Salt on the pork then wrap in plastic wrap, put into refrigerator for 1 hour or so..
- Sprinkle all over the pork with the Rub then rub in..
- Prepare the smoker with the Minion Method-in my recipes.
- When ready, put the pork on the grate, attach the probe, and insert the food probe into the pork. Close the lid and set timer for about 6 hours.
- Maintain 225f to 250f, sometimes not possible but won't hurt if it gets higher..
- Add a little wood and replenish as desired..
- The food temperature will stall out at about150f to 160f as there's a lot of evaporation. When it's ready to, it will rise more rapidly than before..
- When the interior of the pork hits 190f+, remove it from the grill. Wrap with foil and, if ready let rest at room temperature. To serve later wrap floiled pork in a towel and place into a cooler to keep warm..
- After resting, simply take two forks and pull apart until shredded. My wife pushes down with her palms and it just flattens this tender meat!.
- Place heaping pieces of the pork on the bottom bun, top with coleslaw then dribble with the sauce. Add the cover and serve..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.