Salmon mozuku seaweed soup.
You can cook Salmon mozuku seaweed soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon mozuku seaweed soup
- You need 100 g of Salmon.
- It’s Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare Handful of baby Cai Xim (You can sub with Bok choy).
- You need 3 of Young ginger slices.
- You need of Mozuku seaweed.
- You need 2 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Dashi stock.
Salmon mozuku seaweed soup instructions
- Soak dried shiitake mushrooms. Retain the soaked water..
- Add Dashi stock and mushroom Dashi into a pot and bring to a bowl..
- Add in tomatoes to cook till they soften. Then add in mushroomsc green veggies and seaweed. Lastly add in salmon chunks and cook for 5-8 mins. Do not overcook. Enjoy!! We served ours with cabbage rice..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.