Crunchy Fried Tapioca.
You can have Crunchy Fried Tapioca using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Fried Tapioca
- You need 240 g (4 dl) of tapioca flour.
- It’s 200 ml of water or coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s of Onion spring.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Crunchy Fried Tapioca step by step
- Boil water (or coconut milk) with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp of the tapioca flour to the boiling water, mix until it thicken and well combined.
- On the other bowl, add diced spring onions to the remaining tapioca.
- Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredient, mix well.
- Using spoon, shape the batter into one flat round shape.
- Fry the batter.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.