Oreo Toblerone Cheesecake.
You can have Oreo Toblerone Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Toblerone Cheesecake
- You need 250 packet of Oreo cookies, 40 gr butter, 750 gr Philadelphia cream.
- You need of Cheese, 3/4 cup caster sugar, 2 table spoons gelatine dissolved.
- Prepare of In 1/4 cup boiling water, 400 g Toblerone milk chocolate,.
- It’s 1 cup of thickening cream whipped, 1 sachet dark Flake Sprinkles.
- It’s of Berries for serving.
Oreo Toblerone Cheesecake instructions
- Oreo/ Toblerone cheesecake.
- Place Oreo cookies in a food processor and process until fine crumbs, add softened butter and process until well combined. Press mixture into a base of a greased base of 24cm springform pan lined with baking paper, chill..
- Beat the softened Philly and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine mix until combined then beat the melted 300 g Toblerone. Fold through the cream then pour into the prepared base level top.sprinkle the flake over the top of the cheesecake then stud with the 100 g chunks of Toblerone. Chill until set. Slice and serve with berries effie xx.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.