Cheesy Meatball Sub.
You can have Cheesy Meatball Sub using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Meatball Sub
- It’s 2 of hoagie buns.
- Prepare 11 ounces of beef meatballs I used frozen.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of sautéed onions see my recipe.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of pork belly drippings.
- Prepare 14 ounces of marinara sauce your favorite.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar loose packed.
- It’s As needed of pickled Cucumber slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sharp provolone cheese chunks.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
Cheesy Meatball Sub step by step
- Heat the meatballs in a pan with pork belly drippings. Let them cook 5 minutes covered..
- Add the marinara sauce simmer for 10 minutes covered..
- Add the dark brown sugar..
- Add the butter to a pan then fry the buns.
- When fried add mayonnaise and Cucumbers.
- Add the meatballs, and onions..
- Top with cheeses and put into the broiler till toasted.
- Almost done now just add a little more marinara sauce..
- Ready to serve I hope you enjoy!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.