Mini Pig Green Bean Crunchies.
You can cook Mini Pig Green Bean Crunchies using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Pig Green Bean Crunchies
- You need 16 ounces of frozen, cut green beans (about 5 cups), thawed and any.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
Mini Pig Green Bean Crunchies instructions
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees..
- Add green beans and oil to a mixing bowl and toss to coat beans. Evenly spread green beans on a large, parchment lined or non-stick, baking sheet..
- Dry beans in the oven for 8 hours or until all beans are crunchy. Turn off the oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container..
- Optional Dehydrator Instructions: Dry at 170 degrees for 8 hours or until crunchy. *I usually dry my green beans in the oven overnight..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.