Crunchy ham and tomato sandwich. Do try and share your feedback :)Do Subscribe to CookingShooking. Crunchy ham and tomato sandwich. bread•deli ham•Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced and deseeded•Swiss cheese (optional)•eggs•milk Pickled Sausage Sandwich. crushed kettled potato chips•pickled sausages•mayonnaise•yellow prepared mustard•Heinz tomato ketchup•hotdog buns. This is an easy way to make toast sandwich without a toaster or grill and using available ingredients at home.
Dishes prepared with tomato sauces as a primary ingredient are not included in this list. Chicken and Ham Sandwich with Artichoke-Tomato Spread. All Reviews for Ham and Manchego Sandwiches with Tomato Jam. You can cook Crunchy ham and tomato sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy ham and tomato sandwich
- It’s 6 slices of bread.
- It’s 6 slices of deli ham.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced and deseeded.
- You need 3 slices of Swiss cheese (optional).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Make a killer Ham Sandwich with a secret herb mayo from Delish.com. In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs and cream. Spray a sandwich grill or toasted sandwich maker with oil. A ham sandwich with nothing but ham, or a ham sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion, and mustard, are both still called ham sandwiches.
Crunchy ham and tomato sandwich instructions
- Make your sandwiches. I used 2 slices ham and 3 slices tomato in each. If desired, add slices of Swiss cheese. Just be careful not to overfill or your sandwiches will be hard to handle. Press the edges of the sandwiches down firmly to seal..
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, a splash of water and a few grinds of black pepper. On a platter, combine the panko with the parmesan cheese..
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Dip your sandwiches in the egg mixture, then flip them around in the panko until coated. Fry the sandwiches for 4 to 5 minutes per side until golden and crunchy. Slice and enjoy while hot..
So, a bacon sandwich that isn't specifically a BLT is just a bacon sandwich. If you want to be really specific, you can call it a bacon sandwich with tomato and mayo. On one half, layer lettuce, tomato, ham and cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with the remaining half of the roll and serve.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.