Best Cheesecake Ever.
You can cook Best Cheesecake Ever using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Cheesecake Ever
- You need of Cheesecake Crust.
- It’s 1.5 cups of finely crushed Honey Maid Graham Crackers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of melted Kerrygold salted butter.
- You need of Cheesecake.
- You need 2 of • 8 oz packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
Best Cheesecake Ever step by step
- Preheat oven to 325° F. In a medium bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, 2 tbsp. white sugar, and melted butter until well combined..
- Firmly press mixture into 8" cake pan, ensuring that small crust is formed around the edges of the pan as well.
- In the same bowl used to mix the crumbs, stir softened cream cheese, 1 cup white sugar, vanilla extract, & beaten eggs until well combined..
- Pour the batter on top of the graham cracker crust. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the center of the cake is almost set..
- Remove the cake from the oven. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then place the cake in the fridge for 3-4 hours until firm..
- NOTE : For cupcakes, follow the steps below. Recipe will make 12 generous cupcakes..
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line muffin pan. Firmly press 1.5 heaping tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture into each of the liners..
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven & reduce temperature to 300°F..
- Add the batter mixture to the top of each tin until cupcake liner is almost full. Bake 19 minutes or until the center is nearly set..
- Cool cupcakes at room temperature for 30 minutes, then remove from muffin tin & place in fridge for 3-4 hours until firm. Top with preferred glaze, whipped cream, or berries & enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.