Tacos soft or crunchy.
You can have Tacos soft or crunchy using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tacos soft or crunchy
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 of large tomatoe.
- You need 1 head of iceburg lettuce.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Soft tortillas.
- It’s of Corn chips or seasoned chips (in individual bags).
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s of Taco seasoning packet and water.
Tacos soft or crunchy step by step
- Dice the onion. Brown the ground beef with 1/2 of the diced onion in a large fry pan. Add the seasoning packet and water as indicated on the packet. Remove from heat when bubbling..
- While the beef is cooking, rinse the lettuce head with water. Remove core from lettuce and cut into ribbons for building your tacos..
- Dice the tomatoes into bite size chunks..
- Assemble the taco toppings (onions,tomatoes,guacamole, salsa,sour cream, cheese and lettuce) buffet style on your counter or table. Slit the side of the chip bags so the bag acts like a bowl as you build a crunchy taco..
- Your family or guests can start with the soft tortillas folded in half to hold the beef and cheese, then their favorite toppings or enjoy a crunchy taco salad in a bag. Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.