Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy).
You can cook Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy) using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy)
- It’s 1 lb. of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of small Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Water.
- You need 2 Cups of shredded Lettuce.
- You need 12 tbsp. of nacho cheese.
- It’s 6 tbsp. of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 Cups of shredded Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 6 of burrito sized flour tortillas.
- You need 6 of tostada shells.
Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy) step by step
- Brown ground beef, cooking in garlic and onions..
- Add taco seasoning and water. Let simmer. (make your own taco seasoning if desired).
- Warm flour Tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Warm jar of cheese with lid off in microwave for 1 minite.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. Nacho cheese in a circle in center of flour tortilla..
- Add a layer of seasoned burger..
- Then lay tostada shell on top of ground beef..
- Then spread sour cream all over top of tostada shell. (Don't skip this step. The sour cream acts like glue to hold wrap together.).
- Add shredded lettuce and tomatoes..
- Next, add shredded cheese..
- Wrap flour tortilla over tostada shell and other ingredients. (Don't over fill).
- Grill face down in medium hot skillet or on grill..
- First side should be browned before turning..
- Grill second side and serve with the salsa of your choice. (I love salsa verde!).
- I like these tostadas….
- My husband eats two of these and I eat just one. Here you can see the cross section of layers in these wraps. Yum!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.