You can cook Maja Blanca using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maja Blanca
- It’s 4 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornstarch (dissolved in 1 cup water).
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar / condensed milk (sub).
- Prepare 1 can of (Cream style) corn.
- You need 8-10 tbsp of Toasted desiccated coconut / Toasted crushed nuts & sesame seeds.
Maja Blanca step by step
- Pour coconut milk into your cooking pot, wait till it boils..
- Add the sugar, fresh milk, and cream style corn, then stir and let simmer for 6-8mins..
- Combine the cornstarch mix and stir in the cooking pot slowly until it thickens..
- Pour the mixture in a serving tray, flatten the top with a spatula.
- Let it cool down then refrigerate before serving after an hour or so.
- Garnish with toasted desiccated coconut or toasted nuts & sesame seeds. Square-cut and serve each piece while cold and fresh!.
- Share and enjoy! 💟.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.