You can have 3-layer Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3-layer Cheesecake
- You need 32 oz of cream cheese.
- You need of powdered Sugar sub to taste.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of coffee diluted.
- You need 3 oz of melted chocolate.
- You need 9 of x13 pan.
3-layer Cheesecake instructions
- Make a crust with almond flour and butter\oil or stick with a no-crust cheesecake ;).
- Beat the 32 oz of cream cheese until whipped. Add POWDERED sugar and 2 tsp vanilla. Beat until incorporated. Add the 4 eggs. Mix until incorporated..
- 1.5 cups of batter + 2tsp coffee diluted. Spoon into a 9×13 pan and freeze for 30+ min..
- 1.5 cups of batter plus 3 oz choc melted. (MIX WITH SPATULA)Take out the coffee layer from freezer. Spoon the chocolate batter into pan evenly. Freeze for 30+ min. (The chocolate layer in this picture was really thick. That is because I had whipped it with an electric beater. Do not do this as the chocolate will seize up and thicken)..
- Take out the pan from freezer and with the rest of the batter either choose an alternative flavor to make or spoon the plain batter as a top layer of the cheesecake..
- Make a water bath. (E.g. fill a deep and larger pan with water. Place the 9×13 cheesecake pan into it.) Highly suggest this step – it makes sure the cheesecake is baked evenly..
- Bake on 350°F for 1hr 15 min. (do not wait for it to get golden because then you run the risk of drying it out. An hour should be fine.).
- Voila! Enjoy some creamy sweetness with your morning coffee. 💖.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.