Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Cake.
You can have Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Cake
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of melted butter (unsalted).
- It’s 1 package of Shortbread Cookies (30 cookies).
- Prepare 2 packages (300 grams) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn Flour.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 125 grams of Sour Cream.
- It’s 200 grams of Semi Sweet Chocolate.
- You need of Salt.
Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Cake step by step
- In a large bowl add crushed cookies, salt and melted butter. Mix ingredients and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese and sugar…beat for 5 minutes until blended and fluffy..
- Continue by adding in one egg and a time….
- Add corn flour, Bailey’s and Vanilla Extract…(if you want a much stronger taste of bailey’s in the cheese add 2/3 cups just like the original recipe..
- I cut a piece of baking paper and added it to the bottom of my spring form, just in case. 🙂.
- Pat down the crushed cookies, smooth out around the pan..
- Add in the filling and bake for 1 hour. When done leave to cool off and then place it into the the fridge overnight..
- The following morning melt the chocolate and add in the sour cream and spread over the cheese cake…This is amazing if you try this let me know if you enjoyed it!! Happy St. Patrick’s Day Kali Orexi!!!! 🙂.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.