Mike's 4 Onion 3 Pepper Bagel Spread.
You can cook Mike's 4 Onion 3 Pepper Bagel Spread using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's 4 Onion 3 Pepper Bagel Spread
- Prepare of ● For The Cheese.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Red Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of White Onions [fine minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Onions [fine minced + reserves for garnish].
- You need 4 tbsp of Liptons Dry Onion Soup [well shaken].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Red Bell Peppers [fine minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Yellow Bell Peppers [fine minced].
- You need 1 of Jalapeno [deseeded – fine minced].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic [fine minced].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Whole Milk.
- You need of ● For The Serving Options [as needed].
- Prepare of Toasted French Bread.
- It’s of Toasted Bagel Chips.
- You need of Toasted Baguettes.
- Prepare of Toasted Crustinies.
- Prepare of Mini Naan Bread.
- Prepare of Toasted Bagels.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- It’s of Celery.
Mike's 4 Onion 3 Pepper Bagel Spread instructions
- Fine minced all vegetables and mix with cream cheese and seasonings..
- Mix well and chill..
- Serve chilled or at room temp. Enjoy with anything toasty!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.