Crunchy Mini Taco Cups.
You can have Crunchy Mini Taco Cups using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Mini Taco Cups
- Prepare 2 of big size tortillas (you can use any kind of tortillas).
- Prepare 1 of avocado (diced).
- You need 1 of tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare of For Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 1-2 of jalapeno (chopped).
- You need 2 of handsful cilantro (chopped).
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Sugar (optional).
- You need of Lemon juice.
Crunchy Mini Taco Cups instructions
- Prepare for the tortilla cups (taco cups). Place the tortilla on to cutting board. Slices the 4 edges and make it into square. Cut the tortilla square into 4 pieces. So here I have 8 pieces since I use 2 tortillas..
- Preheat the oven for 350F, and place the tortillas pieces into muffins pan. Bake for 10-12minutes. Take out from the oven and set aside..
- Now time to make a salsa. Put all the ingredients into a food processor except salt, sugar, and lemon juice..
- Process or pulses until it becomes smooth as your desire. Transfer to the bowl add a salt, sugar if needed, and lemon juice. Combine well and don’t forget to taste it..
- To arranged into the taco cups. Fill up every cups with avocado dice, pour 1tsp or more salsa on it. Topping with tomato diced and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Mini taco cups ready to served, and enjoy 😊.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.