Crunchy Onion Rings.
You can cook Crunchy Onion Rings using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Onion Rings
- You need of Large yellow onion.
- You need 2 cups of regular flour.
- You need 1 3/4 of milk to start (maybe more to make batter thinner).
- Prepare of Regular bread crumbs.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Your preference in seasonings.
- You need of That is the result of half a large yellow onion in the picture!!.
Crunchy Onion Rings instructions
- Cut onion into rings and separate..
- Place rings into flour..
- Heat oil to 350°.
- Get rings prep station together: Bowl with a mixture of regular and panko bread crumbs. Pan to put prepared onion rings on before cooking..
- After removing the onion rings from the flour, set aside on pan and add seasoning to flour and whisk, then add milk to flour and combine. If too thick, add milk until slightly thicker than pancake batter..
- Working in batches, dip onions into batter, shake off the excess, then drop into bread crumbs and shake the bowl until the onion ring is covered. Take out of the bowl and place onto the tray. Continue until you have breaded all of the onions..
- Still working in batches, put 4-6 rings (depending on size) into the fryer. Cook them for about 3 minutes or until they're golden brown. Work in smaller batches to keep from lowering the temperature of the oil..
- Remove from oil and place them on a paper towel covered plate or pan and immediately salt after removing them from the oil..
- Continue until you have used all of the onions and ENJOY!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.