Mike's Extra Cheesy Crazy Pleasy Manicotti.
You can cook Mike's Extra Cheesy Crazy Pleasy Manicotti using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Extra Cheesy Crazy Pleasy Manicotti
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- You need 2 Boxes of LG Dried Manicotti Noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Table Salt [for noodle boil].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil [for noodle boil].
- Prepare as needed of Quality Olive Oil [to coat noodles after boil].
- You need of ● For The Manicotti Cheese Mixture.
- You need 2 lbs of Tofutti Best Ricotta Cheese [2 buckets].
- You need 4 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 1 Box of Dethawed Spinach [fully drained in cheese cloth].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Egglands Best Eggs [beaten].
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 10 of Fresh Chopped Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Chopped Oregeno.
- You need 1 Can of LG Black Olives [fully drained & halved].
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Red Sauce.
- It’s 2 of LG Jars Of Your Favorite Marina Or Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare as needed of Garden Salads.
- You need as needed of Quality Cabernet.
- You need of ● For The Disposable Pans.
- Prepare 2 of 12" Aluminium Pans.
- Prepare 1 Gallon of Zip Lock Bags.
- Prepare as needed of Spray Pam [olive oil – to spray pans].
- You need as needed of Tin Foil.
Mike's Extra Cheesy Crazy Pleasy Manicotti instructions
- Mix everything in the manicotti cheese section. Place in a piping bag or a zip lock bag. Chill..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions but 2 minutes under. Usually 7 minutes. You'll want these noodles al dente since you'll be baking them..
- Drain noodles. Do not rinse. Coat with a quality olive oil..
- Snip your zip lock at a corner and pipe into your noodles. Place in pans. Add your [devided] second jar to both tray tops. Add your reserved parmesan, mozzerella, green onions and parsley to the tops..
- A great marinara brand but choose your favorite..
- Seal them up tightly with Tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes..
- Serve melty hot with garlic bread, side salads and a quality red wine. Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.