Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist.
You can cook Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 6 slices of bread.
- You need of Creamy peanut butter.
- It’s of Strawberry Jelly.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s 2 cups of Frosted Flakes cereal.
Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist instructions
- Mix eggs, milk, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a deep bowl..
- Make 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches..
- Crush cereal in a zip lock bag pour onto a plate..
- Heat butter in a skillet. (Nonstick preferably).
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture on both sides and into cereal on both sides as well until fully coated..
- Put sandwich in skillet and cook on both sides for 2 minutes or until cereal is golden brown. Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.