Butternut Squash Soup.
You can have Butternut Squash Soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup
- You need 1 of butternut squash.
- You need 1 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 pkg of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Butternut Squash Soup step by step
- Slice the squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds..
- Roast squash until tender (about 1 hour) at 350 degrees..
- Let the squash cool and peel..
- Saute onion in 1Tbsp butter..
- Add the squash, cream cheese, chicken broth and cayenne pepper..
- Puree mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.