Fried pineapple slices.
You can cook Fried pineapple slices using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried pineapple slices
- You need 1 can of sliced pineapples in juice (8slice).
- It’s 10 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of plain breadcrumbs.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of coconut flakes.
- It’s 4 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Coconut oil for frying.
Fried pineapple slices step by step
- Mix breadcrumbs and coconut flakes together in a deeper plate or bowl. Add flour to a separate bowl and whisk eggs in a 3rd bowl..
- Drain pineapple and save the juice..
- First cover pineapple slices with flour,.
- Then dip it in eggs..
- Put it in coconut breadcrumbs mixture. Press it on gently to make sure it’s covered completely..
- Melt coconut oil in frying pan..
- After coconut oil hot enough add pineapple slices and fry until it’s golden brown. About 1-2 minutes..
- Flip pineapples and fry the other side as well..
- Take it out to paper towel..
- For dipping sauce whisk together cream cheese, Vanilla extract, sugar and pineapple juice until fluffy..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.