Crunchy pineapple pudding.
You can have Crunchy pineapple pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy pineapple pudding
- It’s 1 of . Sago soaked – 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Pineapple – 2 cup chopped.
- Prepare 3 of . Sugar required amount.
- It’s 4 of . Egg yolks – 3.
- You need 5 of . Cornflour – 2 tspn.
- You need 6 of . Milk – 1 and half cup.
- You need 7 of . Vanilla essence – 1 tspn.
- You need 8 of . Roasted caramelized crushed cashews and badam.
Crunchy pineapple pudding step by step
- Cook sago by adding enough water. After cooked, add chopped pineapple and sugar (add according to your sweet) and mix well..
- Cook till the pineapple pieces become soft. Switch off the flame and pour this mix in pudding dish as a first layer..
- In a saucepan add Egg yolk, cornflour, sugar (according to your sweet) and milk and cook it on low flame. Stir occasionally until it become thick..
- After boiling add vanilla essence and mix well..
- Switch off the flame and pour this mix on top of the pineapple sago layer..
- Top it with roasted caramelized cashews and badams. Refrigerate it for an hour (2 or more hours). Happy cooking! Enjoy !.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.