You can have Steak sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak sandwich
- Prepare 120 gm of beef tenderloin.
- You need 120 gm of potato criss cut.
- It’s 60 gm of mixed salad.
- You need 40 gm of Philadelphia cheese.
- Prepare 60 gm of caramelized onion.
- You need 30 gm of mushroom.
- It’s 10 gm of cherry tomato.
Steak sandwich instructions
- Cut the beef in to julienne then saute with onion mushroom then season with salt, crushed pepper and cajun spiced.
- Cut the ciabatta bread and toast under salamander then spread with Philadelphia cheese then put the sautes beef and caramelized onion and Swiss cheese melted.
- Grill in the panini machine serve with mixed salad and criss – cut fries.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.