Slow cooker spicy beef sandwiches.
You can cook Slow cooker spicy beef sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker spicy beef sandwiches
- You need 2 pounds of beef roast.
- You need 4 ounces of jalapeños diced.
- It’s 1 of Italian Seasoning packet.
- You need Half of a cup of water.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Sub buns.
- It’s of Provolone cheese.
Slow cooker spicy beef sandwiches instructions
- In slow cooker at all ingredients cook for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Shred meat add to sub buns were in and add cheese(toast buns if desired).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.