You can cook Blue Cheeseball using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheeseball
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of Packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temp.).
- You need 1 (4 oz) of package of Danish Blue Cheese Crumbles (60 days aged.).
- You need 6 of medium to small pickled pepperoncini, minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of thin sliced green onions or scallion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Worcestireshire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Louisiana "Southern Sweet" Cayenne Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of toasted chopped walnuts.
Blue Cheeseball step by step
- Assemble Ingredients.
- Chop the scallions and pepperoncini..
- Toast the walnuts over medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Combine all ingredients, except for the walnuts, and mix until homogeneous. Gather up the mixture with your hands and shape into a ball. Roll to coat in the Walnuts..
- Cover with saran and refrigerate at least 24 hours. It will get better with more time. Serve with Ritz Crackers..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.