Crunchy Peanut-Plantain balls.
You can have Crunchy Peanut-Plantain balls using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Peanut-Plantain balls
- Prepare 1 of Plantain boiled and peeled.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 2 of Potato boiled and mashed.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Cottage cheese.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Cilantro chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Top Coating Mixture:.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Roasted and blended peanuts.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Bread crumbs.
Crunchy Peanut-Plantain balls step by step
- Take mashed plantain and potatoes in a mixing bowl..
- Blend roasted peanuts in a mixer blender..
- Add grated cheese, bread crumbs, green chilli, chopped cilantro, salt and chilli powder, mix all together and form a dough..
- Take lemon size dough and make a dough ball from it..
- Roll these balls in prepared coating mix and keep aside..
- Now heat oil in a pan and deep fry these balls on medium flame and fry till they turn light golden brown in colour..
- Take out the balls on kitchen towel so that it can absorb excessive oil..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.