Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole
- It’s 1-2 pounds of chicken.
- It’s 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 1 can of wax beans.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1-2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Onion powder.
Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Boil chicken in a large pot until theres no more pink. If using chicken on the bone do not over boil or the meat will fall off, and all over!.
- Meanwhile, drain green and wax beans and place in a casserole/baking dish. Drain water chestnuts and slice or chop as many as desired for extra crunch! Chop and add onion..
- Stir in 2 cups of water with the cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, bouillon, and any other spices desired. Mix Well..
- Place cooked chicken in baking dish. Use a spoon to pour the mixture over the chicken pieces to coat and to arrange the veggies around the chicken. Cover and bake for 45 minutes..
- I served mashed potatoes with this but it will be yummy with any side you like. Also, you could add bread crumbs, french fried onions, or any topping you like before baking! Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.