Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta.
You can have Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta
- It’s 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oul.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pesto.
Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta instructions
- Cook Pasta as directed on package.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cream cheese and cook for 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted. Add mushrooms, Parmesan and pesto. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce and stir and mix for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.