You can have Italian subs using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian subs
- Prepare of Sub buns toasted.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- It’s of Salami (sandwich hard salami).
- You need of Banana peppers sliced (in a jar).
- It’s of Shredded lettuce.
- You need of Tomato sliced.
- You need of Italian dressing.
- You need of Jalapeños optional (in a jar).
- You need of Black Olives.
- Prepare of Cheese of choice.
- Prepare of Sliced red onion.
- It’s of Bacon cooked.
- You need of Sandwich pickles.
Italian subs step by step
- Toast buns (not all the way) with nothing on them. (I only put a picture here because I was out of room, this was going back in the oven for the second time.).
- Build the sub. And place back in the oven till cheese has melted, add the lettuce, tomato, cooked bacon,and dressing after it has been heated the 2nd time..
- This is good for hot subs or cold subs, toasted, or not toasted…. A mini subway in your own house lol make it how you like..
- Set up a sub bar, with all ingredients, and toaster oven.. for any occasion or just dinner and can have a build your own sub night dinner or party. (with children do the toaster oven for them, I thought I’d just throw that in there don’t want anyone to get hurt or think I let my kids use something like that unattended..).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.