Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers.
You can cook Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers
- Prepare 6-8 of Jalapeños.
- Prepare 8 oz of Philadelphia plain cream cheese spread.
- Prepare 12 oz of Hormel black label thick cut maple black pepper bacon.
- Prepare 16 oz of Jimmy Dean pork maple sausage.
Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers step by step
- In a skillet brown sausage on medium high and then set aside..
- Pre heat oven 350. Mix cream cheese and sausage in a bowl and set aside..
- Cut ends of jalapeños and then slice in half length wise. Remove the white meat and leave some seeds. (The more seeds you leave the hotter they could be.).
- Fill the inside of the jalapeño with the sausage mixture, then wrap with a piece of bacon..
- Place on a rack and bake for 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil and cook to crisp up the bacon. Remove let cool and enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.