Crunchy Tuna Salad.
You can have Crunchy Tuna Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Tuna Salad
- You need 1 can of tuna fish.
- You need 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pickle relish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mustard.
- You need 1 of small green onion.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- It’s 6-8 of green olives.
- It’s 1 of small celery rib.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Crunchy Tuna Salad step by step
- Chop All Veggies to desired sized pieces. Mix together in a bowl with pickle relish, mustard, miracle whip, and parmesan cheese. *(the green olives I used are feta cheese stuffed, my favorite! But any or none will do as well!).
- Open and drain tuna fish. Mix well into other ingredients..
- Add seasonings and desired spices if any. Mix Well..
- My Family enjoys this as "Toasted Tuna Sandwich" Night! We put it on Our favorite toast with crispy lettuce and it is Delicious! However I have also put this on Salads and Enjoyed it that way as Well! Yummo! Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.