Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake.
You can cook Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake
- It’s of First layer.
- Prepare 1 pack of lotus cookies.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s of Second layer.
- It’s 1 lb of Philadelphia Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Third layer.
- You need 1 cup of lotus cookies butter.
Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake instructions
- Crush the lotus cookies in a food processor then add melted butter.
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth with no clumps.
- Add the sugar and the vanilla extract.
- Mix the instant coffee with a little bit of water until it dissolves then add it to the mix.
- Taste it to make sure it is not too sweet nor too bitter.
- Then add the two eggs (don’t beat the eggs too much) Pour the mix on the first layer (the crust).
- Bake in the oven for an hour & a half at 350F (optional: you can put in a water bath) Let it rest for an hour outside the oven then put in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours.
- Melt the lotus creamy cookie butter in the microwave for 30 seconds Pour it on top of the cheesecake..
- Cut and served.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.