BBQ meatball subs.
You can cook BBQ meatball subs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ meatball subs
- It’s of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper 1/2tsp each.
- It’s 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of bread crumb.
- Prepare of Favorite sauce.
BBQ meatball subs step by step
- Mix and form meat balls.
- Sear meatballs over medium heat place in pan.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and simmer @ 350 for 1hr and serve on grill toasted bun with cheese.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.