Bakwan Sayur Renyah (Crunchy Indonesian Vegetables Fritters).
You can cook Bakwan Sayur Renyah (Crunchy Indonesian Vegetables Fritters) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bakwan Sayur Renyah (Crunchy Indonesian Vegetables Fritters)
- It’s 500 ml of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- You need 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 50 gr of rice flour.
- It’s 200 ml of ice water.
- You need 125 gr of carrots, julienned.
- You need 100 gr of bean sprouts.
- It’s 125 gr of green beans, diagonally sliced or cabbage, thinly chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of bird eye chili peppers(optional).
- You need of Ground spices:.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 cloves of shallots.
- It’s 1/2 of sdt coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 of sdt chicken/mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 1/2 of sdt salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 of sdt white pepper powder or to taste.
Bakwan Sayur Renyah (Crunchy Indonesian Vegetables Fritters) instructions
- In a big bowl, add all purpose flour and rice flour. Use a wooden spoon to mix the flour well..
- Pour the ice water little by little gradually and keep on mixing until incorporated..
- Add green beans, carrots, bean sprouts, green onions, and ground spices. Mix well..
- Season with salt, mushroom/chicken bouillon, and white pepper powder. Mix well again..
- Heat the vegetable oil until very hot. Take a big spoon of batter. Deep fry the batter until it’s golden brown..
- Serve warm with bird eye chilies 🌶 as snacks (best if you drink some hot tea ☕️ with it) or serve with warm white rice as main dish! 😋.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.