Broiled crab snacks. A broiled crab appetizer on an English muffin. I made this for a party I recently had and the crab snacks were a hit. Everyone wanted the recipe and I loved them as much.
I get to try a mini crab! These are a sugar flavored snack that you just pop in your mouth and eat! We buy the crab legs only when they are on sale! You can cook Broiled crab snacks using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broiled crab snacks
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 (6 1/2 oz) of can crab meat.
- Prepare 1 package of hamburger buns, or French bread.
Been eating them like this for years and years. Stir in crabmeat, parsley, shallots and garlic until crab is coated with mayonnaise mixture. Baking will still cook your crab cakes but they won't get as crispy as You'll want to use the low broil setting on your oven so that the crab cakes still cook through while they are. See more ideas about seafood, crab broil, crab.
Broiled crab snacks instructions
- Cream together crab, cream cheese, and butter. Always use the best crabmeat.
- Spread mixture over cut side of hamburger bun halves, or French bread split about 1/4in thick. I use hamburger buns or French bread because they don’t have any flavor of their own.
- Place under broiler until crabmeat mixture starts to bubble and edges of bun start to brown. Be careful not to burn your mouth trying to eat them before they cool enough. Enjoy.
Broiled Crab Cakes on "Crabby" Biscuits Little Miss. Best Broiled Crab Cakes from Maryland Crab Cakes. Learn how to make Broiled Soft Shell Crabs. Be the first to rate & review! Broiled Crab With Onion, Garlic Cloves, Oil, Allspice, Thai Chili Pepper, Crab, Salt, Pepper, Bread Put the crab mixture into small containers or ramekins.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.