You can cook Meatball subs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball subs
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of sweet Hawaiian buns.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce of your choice.
Meatball subs step by step
- Mix meat, seasonings, egg, parmesan cheese together in large bowl. Form meat balls..
- Put meatballs in oven at 400 on cookie sheet for 30 mins. Flip over halfway through..
- Put meatballs on buns. Cover with desired sauce and mozzarella cheese on both sides. Bake another 5 minutes..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.