You can have Olive Dip using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Olive Dip
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 (8 oz) of jar green olives.
- It’s of Heaping spoon of sour cream.
- It’s Dash of garlic salt.
Olive Dip instructions
- Blend together cream cheese and sour cream.
- I remove most of the pimento from the olives and chop them into somewhat small pieces.
- Blend olives into cream cheese thinning down to desired consistency with the olive juice, add dash of garlic salt.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.