Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls – No Cook/ No Bake.
You can have Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls – No Cook/ No Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls – No Cook/ No Bake
- Prepare 60 grams of Peanut Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of crushed corn flakes/Muesli or digestive biscuits crumbs.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of milk powder/ icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped almonds or walnuts optional.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract or 3-4 drops Almonds essence.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls – No Cook/ No Bake instructions
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until well combined.
- Now shape them into balls. If mixture is dry then 1/2 teaspoon milk and if it's gooey then add more of Muesli or biscuit crumbs or milk powder or oats as per taste.
- Serve as is or refrigerate and serve. This recipe is only for 1-2 serving so increase the quantity if more servings are required. Store in airtight container for any leftover and refrigerate.
- In case you do not have milk powder substitute with icing sugar. You can add cocoa powder or chocolate chips for additional taste. This is one recipe where you can play around with ingredients. Substitute Muesli with Oats if required.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.