Mayo chicken crunchy samosa.
You can cook Mayo chicken crunchy samosa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mayo chicken crunchy samosa
- Prepare 250 grams of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare 3 of chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum chopped.
- You need 1/2 of carrot shredded.
- It’s 1 of small sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Everest garam masala.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
Mayo chicken crunchy samosa step by step
- Wash chicken add ginger garlic and boil it,after boiling shred the chicken in chopper or by hand,put chillies,ginger and garlic into mixie jar and crush it..
- Chopped capsicum,carrot and onion.Take pan on gas add little oil add onion and just saute it for a second,after that take it on plate.Add oil and saute all veggies for a sec.Remove it in a plate..
- When all veggies and all saute than add oil,chilli ginger garlic crushed,saute it add shreded chicken on low to medium flame then kept it in a plate where all veggies are kept..
- Add mayonnaise, black pepper and garam masala into the mixture and mix well.Your filling is ready.
- Make samosa and deep fry.Serve it with hot and sour tomato sauce..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.