Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁.
You can have Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁
- It’s 5 of chicken breast sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 500 g of passata.
- It’s 500 g of water(use the passata container to measure).
- Prepare 200 g of softened Philadelphia cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced.
- It’s 2 of medium carrots sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of (Was out of peppers unfortunately but I would 1 pepper sliced).
- Prepare as needed of Rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
- You need of Chopped scallions optional.
Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁 step by step
- Slice chicken and coat in all seasonings for 10 mins.
- Add oil to pan and gently fry chicken for 5 mins then add all the veg.
- Add passata and water and bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer.
- After 20 mins stiring occasionally add cream cheese off the heat and mix until creamy.
- Cook rice as per instructed. Then place rice in a bowl top with cajun chicken and creamy sauce top with scallions optional and enjoy😁.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.