Boston Baked Beandogs.
You can cook Boston Baked Beandogs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boston Baked Beandogs
- Prepare 2 pound of beef hotdogs.
- Prepare 29 ounces of canned sauerkraut.
- It’s 1 pint of Boston baked beans see my recipe.
- You need 16 slices of hotdog buns.
- Prepare To taste of dijon mustard.
- Prepare To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare To taste of mayonnaise.
Boston Baked Beandogs step by step
- Cook the hotdogs and sauerkraut together in a pot..
- Add to the buns, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, sauerkraut, and hotdogs..
- Add beans on top, hot or cold, and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.