Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites).
You can cook Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites)
- It’s 200 g of egg whites (6 egg whites).
- It’s 70 g of flour.
- Prepare 150 g of sugar (less or more).
- Prepare 300 g of almond slice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need of 80 g oil.
Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F, line up the parchment paper in the baking pan. Grease with cooking spray or butter..
- In a mixing bowl,combined all the ingredients except almond slices..
- Beat until pale and smooth than fold into almond slices. Mixed gently, do not over-mix..
- Take one spoon and spread it on the parchment paper (I used the circle/round cookie cutter to shaped the cookies in the same size). Leave space between the cookie..
- Bake on 350F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edge..
- Allow them to cool down before transferring to the plate or container..
- Enjoy the crunchy almond cookies!.
- ❤️happy Baking❤️.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.