Meatball Sub Homecook style.
You can have Meatball Sub Homecook style using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Homecook style
- It’s 1 quart of leftover sauce, swiss chicken pattie atop linguine.
- You need 1 pound of beef meatballs.
- Prepare 4 of hotdog buns.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter softened.
- It’s 4 slices of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese for sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for topping.
- You need 4 tablespoons of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar for sauce.
Meatball Sub Homecook style instructions
- Turn broiler on hi. Brown the meatballs. Add the sauce, sugar, and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Simmer 20 minutes covered..
- Brush the softened butter to the hotdog buns. Put the buns under the broiler, till lightly browned..
- Add the meatballs swiss cheese and a little more sauce..
- Add cheddar cheese and parmesan. Put under the broiler till cheese melts. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.